The client would like to show Malta as a venue for a short break for both the younger generation and the more affluent couples looking for a short break. The target audience which we would like to aim for is the 20-35 age group.
If possible, show the variety of activities which people can undertake while on a short break in Malta.
This can focus on a number of different sectors, some of which are:
– City break in Valletta: making use of boutique hotels and the services available
– Traditional gastronomy of the Maltese Islands
– History & Culture (St John’s Co-Cathedral, 3 Cities, Forts & other war sites)
– Up-market tourism product (Spa & Wellness): We can arrange with a 5 star hotel for this sort of filming
Suggested areas for exploration.
1. Military History
2. Pre history
3. Renaissance Baroque Architecture
4. Walled Cities (four in all in Maltese Islands)
5. The Religion – the Knight Order of St John’s and its influence on Maltese society
6. Our food – where does it come from?
7. Our Religion and its influence.
8. The economy of a Rock in the Med.
9. Games people play.
10. A live film set.